Who we are
We are a midlands based company made up of a diverse team of professionals with many years of experience in HR and training gained within FTSE 100 companies, the public sector and smaller independents.
Why use us
We deliver cost effective solutions for those with little or no in-house HR/training support and can reduce the pressures in larger HR/training teams by developing solutions aligned to your business strategy.
What we offer
A bespoke service, providing the full cycle of HR, training and outplacement solutions. A free health check will determine your exact needs for us to design and deliver a service that’s right for your business.
- Working along side us we have a team of trusted associates who are experts in their fields ensuring that we deliver the best possible HR service for you.
- Our style gives a flexible approach to HR and training, finding the right level of support to suit your business needs.
- Private and public sector experience including: Dixons Group, Marks and Spencer, Capitol One, Co-op Group, Sainsbury, Department for Education, National College, BCG Group, Ventura, Celtic FC and Birmingham City FC, Kraft Foods, Interflora, Cannons Health and Fitness and Boots Optitions.
- Qualifications within the team include: CIPD, BPS level A and B, BACP, UKCP, SHL OPQ 32i, assessment and selection, MBTI, Saville WAVE, Prince 2, Doctor of Education in Education Leadership.
- Our education adviser provides our team with a full insight on how schools and academies operate.
- Our simplistic no-nonsense approach will enable you to concentrate on your business while we concentrate on your HR and training needs.
- You pay for what you use; we can provide one-off support, periodic support or project specific support.
- Our prices are competitive and we offer value for money, our solutions are bespoke to you and fit for your purpose.
- No need to go elsewhere, our range of skills and services can fulfill all of your HR and training requirements.
- You are important to us, we will use our extensive experience in all HR and training matters to support you in taking your business from good to great.
- A free virtual or face to face ‘health check’ to identify your area of risk and solutions to maximise the potential in your people to grow your business.
- Recruitment support covering advertising and response handling, assessment centre design and psychometrics, job descriptions and competency development and ability testing.
- Development support, either virtual or face to face, providing you with bespoke training solutions, leadership development, talent and succession, performance management and employee engagement.
- Employment support covering coaching and mentoring, career counselling, change management programmes, team building events and outplacement.